If there is any question that video has become the must have marketing tool in 2018, take a look at some of the staggering stats about video marketing moving into 2018!
- After watching a video, 64% of viewers are more likely to buy a product online (Source: Hubspot)
- 92% of mobile video consumers share videos with others (Source: RendrFx)
- Including a video on a landing page can increase conversion rates by 80% (Source: Unbounce)
- Social video generates 1200% more shares than text and images combined (Source: SmallBizTrends)
- Video posts on Facebook social media platform have 135% greater organic reach than photo posts (Source: Social Media Today)
- 90% of users say that product videos are helpful in the decision process (Source: Hubspot)
Video conversion and page rank – Video has not only become the fastest way to transfer information, but has also proven to increase sales conversion rates and page rank for SEO. Cost for video vs results – Now more than ever, video has become an affordable approach to reaching your target audience. Cameras/lighting have come down in price, vendors that become more affordable for shooting and editing. Plus, there is a tremendous amount of free information on the web to show you exactly how to shoot a professional video with even your smart phone. In many cases, a series of short videos about your company, products and services can cost less to develop then a website or print material. That said, do the research and decide for yourself. If you’re not developing a video now, there is a pretty good chance your competition is or will be moving into 2018!
“Cleveland video production company BVS Film Productions are experts in video marketing and can help any company achieve their marketing goals through the use of video.” Exclaims Dan Portik, Owner and President of BVS Film Productions. For more information on how BVS Film Productions can help your company, contact us today at info@BVSfilmproductions.com